Monday, September 6, 2010

A Wonderful Sight!

Some of my FB friends will remember the story behind this picture, but I'll give a short recap. A few months back, we saw this truck on the highway. I wanted to get a picture for my D-moms whose kids have celiac disease. I made my hubby slow down the car, we got flipped the bird from a guy in a camaro, and I never got my picture.
As fate would have it, we were driving the back country roads in Dustin's hometown this weekend and what do ya know? The same truck I saw a few months ago right in front of us! Happy Day!

Another wonderful picture, just a few blocks from our house.
THANK YOU KFC!


5 comments:

Lora said...

nice! what are the odds of seeing the same truck?? Must have been meant to be :)

Donna said...

TOTALLY meant to be!!! I'm glad you found it again! What ARE the odds? =)

Unknown said...

That is cool!

Meri said...

That is so cool!! I'm so glad you had somethig with you to take a pic!

Heather said...

I LOVE that picture! I wish more businesses around my place would do that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...